This UK Public General Acts Inventory provides a complete list of all UK Public General Acts (PGA) that are relevant to firms operating in the financial services sector.
The UK Public General Acts Inventory records all relevant Public General Acts, including those that have since been repealed. You can therefore run a filter to find what is in force today to then carry out a next stage analysis of which Acts are relevant to your business and services. This allows you to then determine for which Acts you need to complete a line by line controls mapping. You can also run a filter to trace the origins of legislation, some of which date back several centuries.
The inventory gives you:
- The title of the legislation
- A link to the legislation in the official database
- The date of the legislation
- The currency of the act
We offer several other inventories:
- EU Inventory which covers all EU Directives and Regulation that apply to financial services
- UK Financial Crime Inventory which covers all UK Public General Acts relating to Financial Crime
- UK Fraud Inventory which covers all UK Public General Acts relating to fraud
The spreadsheet is completely customisable, free of any macro’s or coding, so you can just download and start analysing.
UK Public General Acts Inventory
This document is in Microsoft Excel (*.xlsx) format. It is also available from our store in Microsoft Excel 97-2003 (*.xls) format