This Rules Register for the Fraud Act 2006 is a complete line by line record of all the provisions in the UK Fraud Act 2006.
The Rules Register gives you the complete Fraud Act 2006 with preliminary assessment made to get your control mapping off to a manageable start. It tells you what date you need to comply by, assesses whether a control is required at all and suggests what type of control you will need for each provision. You can therefore run a filter to find which provisions require a control, and start mapping straight away.
The register gives you:
- The section, subsection or paragraph number
- The actual schedule text (provision)
- A record of all amendments made to the legislation since it was first enacted
- The date each provision needs to be complied with
- An assessment as to whether an internal control is required and an explanation for how that assessment has been reached
- Where a control is required, a recommendation for the type of control needed
- Suggested additional columns to support the control mapping
We also offer a UK Fraud Inventory which documents all UK Public General Acts relating to fraud
The spreadsheet is completely customisable, free of any macro’s or coding, so you can just download and start mapping.
UK Fraud Act 2006 Rules Register
File FormatThis document is in Microsoft Excel (*.xlsx) format. It is also available from our store in Microsoft Excel 97-2003 (*.xls) format.